Although you can reset at any time throughout the year, there is just something ideal about the first of the year to set goals and make plans. It is especially refreshing when the 1st lands in the beginning of the week. With a combination of a positive attitude and a little ambition, one can kick off the year with a fresh mindset and goals to match.
The power of attraction comes in to play when planning and manifesting one’s year. Believing in yourself and aligning your life with what you want and desire can be a powerful tool in making your dreams come to fruition.
Here are some helpful tips to begin the new year:
- Write your plans and goals down. Whether you prefer a physical planner and pen or the calendar on your phone, this allows you to conveniently view your goals and plans and keep as a reminder to stay on track.
- Set yourself up for success. Change and commitment isn’t always easy, however, giving yourself the tools that you may need to take it to the next level makes for a higher success rate.
- If you have fitness goals, set certain times of the day and week where you carve out time to exercise. If you prefer a certain type of exercise, find the equipment you need and make it readily available to you. Don’t make excuses and double book your time. Make time for yourself and make it as enjoyable as possible.
- On Sundays (or any other day that works for you), meal prep for the week. If you are the type of person who may get sick of the same food, don’t set yourself up for failure by bringing the same lunch every day and end up straying away from your meal plan because you are bored with your food. Mix it up and add variety to the menu. Perhaps grocery shopping on a certain day each week is something that may also benefit you.
- If you have certain financial goals, set up a realistic budget and stick to it.
- Keep in mind, just because something worked for someone else, doesn’t mean you have to stick to the same plan. You can adjust to your lifestyle. Life is not a one size fits all adventure.
- You do not need to fit a mold to be successful. Success is figurative. Find what makes you happy and go for the gold.
Manifest and plan for the life you’ve dreamed of. 2023 is bound to be a great year filled with success, prosperity, and happiness. The Chippewa Economic Development Corporation wishes you and your family a very Happy and Bright New Year!