The Revolving Loan Fund (RLF) is a flexible source of loan funds for commercial and industrial projects. The purpose of the RLF is to promote economic growth in west central Wisconsin through recruitment, expansion, and retention of business and industry. The RLF is not meant to be the primary source of financing for projects and will work in partnership with other lending institutions. The minimum loan amount is $25,000 at a fixed rate of 4%.
Below are the requirements necessary to qualify for help with these programs
- You must be located in, or propose to locate in, West Central Wisconsin (Counties of Barron, Chippewa, Clark, Dunn, Eau Claire, Pierce, Polk, and St. Croix).*
- Create and/or retain jobs.
- Demonstrate ability to repay the loan.
Eligible activities include:
- Acquisition of equipment
- Furniture and fixtures
- New working capital
- Site improvements
- Leasehold improvements
- Natural disaster recovery
- Land and building acquisition
- New building construction
- Building renovation
*Some communities within these counties may not be participating.
APPLICATION PROCEDURE: Interested businesses please inquire with CCEDC to get information on completing and submitting program applications.