2019 Compensation Trends & Forecast for 2020
October 2, 2019 @ 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm| $15
The Harding Group Presents
2019 COMPENSATION TRENDS & FORECAST FOR 2020
October 2, 2019 | 12:00pm – 2:00pm
Main Street Cafe – 1418 Main St, Bloomer, WI 54724
$15 to attend
As you begin your business planning for 2020, take into consideration that a solid plan for employee compensation plays a huge role in attracting and retaining the workforce you are looking for. Paying competitive wages and offering a rewards package allows you to demand workers with more experience and positive work histories. With a more qualified workforce your company will see higher productivity and customer service interactions. This can increase your company’s revenue and help your business establish its identity with consumers.
In the past:
• Has your company had difficulty retaining and attracting the talent it needs?
• Have you found it difficult to retain your best employees?
• Have you made employment offers and had them either declined or negotiated for a higher salary?
• Did bringing in new hires impact what you are currently paying your other employees?
• Does giving raises make you less competitive in the marketplace with your products and/or services?
• Have you lost talent due to a non-competitive benefits package?
Register Today to discuss topics such as:
• Competitive compensation factors
• Current local and national compensation trends
• Your base pay and incentive strategy aligned with your business environment
• Techniques for and examples of for attractive, successful compensation packages
• Discuss a total compensation philosophy approach to your pay and benefits plans
• What does a competitive benefit package look like to you?