Sponsored by: Leader-Telegram, WAXX/WAYY, WEAU 13 News, Ruder Ware, 29 Pines, UnitedHealthcare and Wipfli
11:00 a.m.-3:30 p.m. - Business Expo & Job Fair - Open to the Public
4:30-7:30 p.m. - Business Expo VIP Reception - Private Invitation Only
The Business Expo & Job Fair is only a week away! Here are five great reasons why you need to attend and send your staff:
1. More than 130 Exhibitors! - Click here for the list of exhibitors
Come learn about new products and services offered right here in the Chippewa Valley! If you are wondering what's new, this is the place to find out what's happening.
2. One of the Best Networking Events of the Year! - You won't want to miss the VIP Reception from 4:30-7:30 p.m. with about 1,000 area professionals. Thank you to 29 Pines, Ruder Ware, UnitedHealthcare and Wipfli for sponsoring the VIP Reception.
3. Job Fair - We have more than 70 exhibitors participating in the Job Fair recruiting for more than 140 different positions! For a list of positions, click here.
4. Free Educational Seminars & Speed Networking Event
11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Top Three Ways to Leverage Social Media in Your HR Marketing Efforts by Taylor Pelissero, Stokes|HERZOG Marketing and Consulting
Keeping Your Talent: Driving Improved Employee Retention Through Workplace Engagement by Dan Burns, Chippewa Valley Technical College
Kids These Days ... How to Recruit and Retain Millennials by Jordan Beeler of Mayo Clinic Health System
4 – 5 p.m.
Speed Networkingis free to attend but registration is encouraged to reserve a spot.
5. Fantastic Door Prizes!
Each exhibitor will be giving away a door prize. Plus, during the VIP Night, you could win one of these major door prizes:
- A framed print from B-Framed Galleries
- A private tour for eight from Chippewa Valley Tours
- A Notebook computer from Heartland Business Systems
- A $500 Visa gift card from WESTconsin Credit Union